- Do you want to know some of the subtle ways your company, branch or department lose revenue?
- Do you want to concretely benchmark your current service standards against your own strategic objectives or that of your key competitors?
- Do you want to know the frontline employees who consistently deliver exceptional services to your customers and those who don’t care as much?
- Do you want to know the extent to which frontline staff utilise cross-selling and up-selling skills?
- Do you want to know why your customer care training programs are not given you the expected ROI?
- Do you want to know if your employees are complying with your systems and procedures?
- Do you want your customers to become strong advocates of your company?
- Do you want to cost-effectively target training programmes to employees or departments that actually need them?
- Do want to compile specific scenarios you can use to enhance your in-house training?
- Do you want to identify other innovative ways to further to generate more revenue for your company?
If you answered YES to ONE or more of these questions, don’t wait any longer talk to us now, and see the difference we can bring to your business through our bespoke Mystery Client Assessment (MCA).
Mystery Client Assessment is a process where well-trained, independent professionals discreetly simulate real customer experience in an organisation and meticulously document the experiences.
- Benchmarks current service quality against strategic objectives and that of competitors.
- Detects avenues of revenue loss
- Promotes staff alertness and service consistency
- Identifies specific training needs and sales opportunities
- Provides specific education tool for training and development
- Improves service delivery and customer retention
- Identifies which departments or employees offer best and consistent customer care practices and which ones represent liabilities.
- Validates various aspects of staff performance appraisal
- Evaluates systems compliance.
This process can test and improve almost every aspect of your business operations. We can tailor the methods and dimensions to reflect your industry standards and address your specific needs including staff appearance, professionalism, attitude, skills, knowledge, responsiveness, enthusiasm, proactiveness, commercial awareness, creativity, innovation and other critical service factors.